there’s something that’s been weighing on our minds for quite some time now…something we wanna do. something we’re really excited about. something we just gotta do. and we know you’ll want to too…
so first, let’s get through the ugly part. it’s cancer…it stinks. and i would pretty much assume there isn’t a single person out there whose life has not been touched in some way by that ugly, stinky word. you know people that have lost the battle, you know some that are currently in the trenches of war, and thankfully you know those that have won the FIGHT.
or possibly, YOU are currently courageously, boldly, fighting the fight. the gloves-are-off-take-no-prisoners-fight-of-your-life. we salute you.
and here’s the good part. the part we’re really pumped about…we are working on a new design. a new design to HONOR and CELEBRATE all of the cancer survivors & fighters & true-blue warriors out there. we are doing a call for names. for the names of anyone & everyone who has been through the CaNCER war. NAMES in honor, in celebration, in memoriam.
and the even better part…we’re going to print EVERY name we receive on our new design, print it, and SELL it. and 100% of the profits will go to the LIVESTRONG foundation working hard in the fight against cancer.
with a little help from our friends…here’s what we need from you…
- type the name or names below in the comments section (also post on our FaCEBOOK page) that you would like to contribute to our first ever KEEPiN the FaiTH tee shirt!
- we’ll print the name just as you spell it…so be sure to type it the way you want it!
- spread the love by telling all yer friends and family…the more names the beTTER!!!!
- buy the tee! buy 5! buy 10! we’re contributing 100% of profits!!! available in mens and womens!!! (PLEASE note: the art you see pictured here is NOT the official art…official design to be released sooooon and PLEASE note: the tee is NOT available yet…it should be available in approximately 1 month BUT you can pre-order now!)
- read this: the LIVESTRONG manifesto and watch the video
- check back here often for an update of the details that we’re probably leaving out 🙂
****any names added to the list after SuNDAY, FEBRUARY 13th, will not be added to the tee. BUT this had such great response, maybe we’ll do a FiGHTER tee -keepin the faith project II!***
we’ll kick things off by adding the first few names…
- phillip sikes (some of you know our dad has CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)…and upon his diagnosis, life was forever changed. but we’re keepin the FaiTH.
- BiLLY SiKES (one of our uncles who is currently fightin’ the fight)
- teresa patterson (our sweet, sweet, beautiful cousin that lost her fight to breast cancer at age 38)
a good friend of ours, diedra long camp, who has lost a husband and a brother to cancer and who has inspired us beyond belief with her strength and faith and grace, just told amie on the phone:
“cancer may be tough, but i’m tougher…i’m a force to be reckoned with.”
come on y’all…let’s kick hiney together!!! we’re takin’ names…